Recipe: MINT STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE TART WITH GOAT CHEESE & SORREL
TOTAL TIME: 55 minutes
1 cup almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder 2 Tablespoons maple syrup 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1.5 ounces of goat cheese, at room temperature
2 Tablespoons greek yogurt 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
1. To make the crust: Whisk together the almond flour and salt. Add in the maple syrup and coconut oil and whisk until a crumbly dough forms.
2. Divide the dough in half and press the dough into two miniature pie pans (or a regular size pie pan if you doubled the recipe).
3. Use a fork and pierce the dough all over. 4. Stick in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 15 minutes or until it starts to brown.
7. In a blender or food processor, combine the goat cheese, yogurt, and maple syrup. Spread into an even layer on the tart crusts.
8. Top with strawberries and sorrel microgreens.