CNN Champion for ChangeRecipe: ROASTED PEPPER FRITTATA WITH CHERVIL
Kyra2020-11-03 10:53:292021-05-10 12:35:09Recipe: Miso Mushroom Ramen
MISO MUSHROOM INGREDIENTS
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 lbs. button or crimini mushrooms (see notes)
- 3 tablespoons softened butter (vegan butter, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons miso paste (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are brown all over, about 15 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, make the miso butter. Mix the softened butter with the miso paste and garlic cloves.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the miso butter to the pan and cook the mushrooms for two minutes more. Drizzle the sesame oil over the mushrooms and serve right away.
Choose the ramen broth and noodle of your preference depending on what your local store has to offer. If there are not classic ramen noodles, rice noodles can be a substitute.
- Vertical Harvest Spicy Mix Microgreens
- Sesame Seeds
- Soft Boiled Egg
- Meet of your choice