Recipe: Miso Mushroom Ramen Recipe: Sunflower Power Salad
Kyra2020-11-03 12:56:082021-04-27 12:59:10Recipe: ROASTED PEPPER FRITTATA WITH CHERVIL
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 ounces chervil microgreens for egg
- 1/2 ounces of chervil microgreens for
- 7 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place oven on low-broil.
- Cut bell peppers in half, remove stem and clean out seeds.
- Place inside sides down on baking sheet until outside skin in blackened.
- Remove from oven and place cloth over the top of them and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Using a knife and fingers, remove the skins on the peppers and cut lengthwise into thin stripes. Put peppers, garlic, balsamic, chervil, salt, and pepper into a bowl and mix well.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and Parmesan cheese until frothy. Once combined add the pepper mixture.
- Put butter into the cast iron and heat up until it melts. Once melted add the egg mixture. Once the mixture begins to set, use a spatula to lift up the edges allowing egg mixture to run underneath.
- Let stand for 8-10 minutes.
- Once the bottom is set but the top is still unsettled, place in oven for final stage 6-8 minutes or whenever you see that the bottom and top has set.
- Remove from oven.
- Once cooled, invert it onto a plate and garnish with more chervil microgreens.