Recipe: ROASTED PEPPER FRITTATA WITH CHERVIL Recipe: Daikon and Cucumber Salad
Kyra2020-11-05 12:43:162021-04-27 12:49:13Recipe: Sunflower Power Salad
- 1 large head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 pound of greens
- 2 cups packed sunflower microgreens
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Place sunflower seeds in a rectangular
glass dish and place in oven to brown for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine and mix all of the
dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Place the cabbage, spinach, sunflower
sprouts, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Mix with dressing and toasted sunflower