5 Ingredient Cilantro Vinaigrette Broccoli Microgreens Salad with Kimkraut, Avocado, and Lemon Hummus
Kyra2020-07-06 15:42:382021-07-06 15:42:56Summer Daikon Rolls with Avocado and Micro Greens
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated galangal
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large daikon radish, sliced thinly into 12 long strips
- 12 shiso leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, finely diced
- 1 cucumber, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon snow pea shoots, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon radish sprouts
- 2 tablespoons yuzu juice
- Black sesame seeds, to garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the tamari, rice vinegar, galangal, and lemon juice and set aside.
- Layout the daikon sheets on a tray or work surface. Place 1 shiso leaf on each daikon sheet.
- Mix the avocado, cucumber, snow pea shoots, and mint in a bowl. Stir in the lemon dressing. Divide the mixture equally among the daikon sheets, positioning the mix at one end of each length. Roll up each daikon sheet tightly, pushing the roll away from you.
- Transfer the rolls to a serving plate, garnish with the sprouts, and use a tablespoon to sprinkle the yuzu juice over the top.